Admission & Withdrawals
1. Admission is given without any discrimination to caste, class or creed.
2. Admission to this School is restricted by certain Government regulations and by conditions of age, ability and conduct. In the case of admission in Cambridge International courses the rules of Cambridge International University are applied.
3. The age for admission to Nursery is 2 + and to Std. I is 5 +, with a corresponding increase for the higher classes. The school year begins in June.
4. No admission is complete until the Leaving Certificate from the last recognized School attended is produced countersigned by the Educational inspector of that State, if the pupil comes from another State. For fresh admission a Birth Certificate is required.
5. The Principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for his action.
6. No Leaving Certificate will be issued unless applied for by the Parent or Guardian in person or in writing, and after all dues have been paid, Library books and Sports uniforms returned.
7. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the School is sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
8. Pupils are responsible to the School authorities for their conduct both in and outside the School. Hence misbehavior in School campus, in transport buses or in fieldtrips and tours is liable to the same sanction.